Want to keep fit, learn a new skill and have fun?
ADULT TAP CLASSES IN MURRUMBATEMAN
Our fun and dynamic adult tap classes are moving to Fridays for 2018. Enrolments are now open!
We cater for complete beginners to those with a little more experience.
Spring into our Adult Tap classes for fitness, fun & laughter.
Enrolments are now open for our fun and dynamic adult tap classes, catering for complete beginners to those with a little more experience.
Tap is great for timing, co-ordination and fitness. The beauty of tap dance is that anyone can learn this style. No previous dance experience is needed - simply a love of foot tapping, music and fun.
Fridays from 7:45pm to 8:45pm
Friday 9th February to Friday 13th April, 2018 (10-week term*)
* No class on Good Friday, 30th March
Murrumbateman Uniting Church Hall
$150 ($135 with early bird offer) - online payment via credit or debit card.
EARLY BIRD OFFER!
Book and pay for your classes before February 4th to receive a 10% discount on your term fee. Enter promo code EB2018 at the checkout.
Offer expires February 4th, 2018
What To Wear:
Comfortable clothes and tap shoes.
What To Bring:
Water bottle & a sense of humour :)
Tap shoes can be purchased at the following shops:
Level 1, Shop 1
53-55 Heffernan Street
Mitchell ACT 2911
02 6174 4631
Don’t miss out! Instructions for registering online below:
To join our Adult Tap Classes in Term 1, click the Enrol Now button below and follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your account using the email address and password that you used to create your account with.
2. At the top of the screen click on Account --> Register for Class.
3. Select the Adult Tap tab.
4. Check the box next to the course and click on Enrol Now. Then click on Finish Registration Now (big green button).
5. Read the waiver and submit your payment to complete your enrolment.
1. Click on Create Account to first set up your online account.
2. Once you are logged in, from the top of the screen, click Account --> Students.
3. Click on Add Student and follow the prompts.
4. Once you have completed your student profile, click on Register For Classes and select the Adult Tap tab.
5. Check the box next to the class title and click on Enrol Now. Then click on Finish Registration Now (big green button).
6. Read the waiver and submit your payment to complete your enrolment.
Canberra CentreBunda Street
Civic ACT 2601
02 6257 772